[ALNOG] RIPE NCC 2019 Survey

Kledi Andoni kledi at kledi.com
Fri Jun 14 09:53:53 CEST 2019

Te dashur miq,

RIPE NCC eshte duke organizuar sondazhin e pervitshem per 2019en. Ju ftoj te merrni pjese ne sondazh per te dhene mendimet tuaja ne menyre qe te permiresohen sherbimet e RIPE ne Shqiperi dhe gjithe rajonin. Njekohesisht me te plotesuar sondazhin, do te futeni ne llotarine per te fituar nje nga 5 iPad.
Ju uroj nje fundjave te kendshme,
Kledi

The RIPE NCC Survey 2019 is now online.
https://www.ripe.net/survey
We ask you to take part in this important survey for the RIPE NCC and the RIPE community. We also ask that you encourage your colleagues and contacts to participate – The more feedback we get, the better we can do.
By taking part, this will help the RIPE NCC build a strategy that will best benefit the Internet community in ALBANIA and throughout our service region, but you will also have a chance to win one of five iPads if you complete the survey. We've translated the survey into eight languages, and it's much, much shorter than our last big survey in 2016!
If you have any questions about the survey, you can email us at <survey at ripe.net>. You have until 30 June 2019 to participate.
Kind regards,